iPhone How do I get Solid Status Bar to work in ios 5.1.1?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by loismustdie555, Jul 18, 2012.

1. loismustdie555 macrumors newbie

The title pretty much says it all, and google has yielded no helpful results. Is there ANY way to make it work in ios 5?

2. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

Unfortunately I got nothing from your title.

What exactly are you looking for? Point us to somewhere this does work for some version of iOS.

B

3. loismustdie555 thread starter macrumors newbie

This is what I want [​IMG]

And this is what I get [​IMG]

Those are just pics from google not my screenshots, they're just refrences for the status bar.

EDIT: Here is the thread for the pics showing what I want http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-...ase-winterboard-3-0-solid-status-bar-fix.html
    I hope it's ok to post links to MMI, if not I can remove them or you can either way.

4. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

I can tell you right of the bat you can't do that stock. But you may with a jailbreak can anyone shed some light? Maybe try the iPhone hacks section.

5. garlicbread macrumors newbie

There is a tweak you can do but that is only for jailbroken devices

6. coolhands macrumors regular

7. loismustdie555 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm already jailbroken and blackout is the exact OPPOSITE of what I want. I want the SILVER bar not the black one.

EDIT: I mean I want the top picture NOT the bottom one, click the MMI link to see what I want.

EDIT2: And balamw, could you please change my username to "Loismustdie555"? My keyboard was glitchy when I typed my username and it typed a "d" instead of an "s".

8. swoosh0217 macrumors 6502a

swoosh0217

I could be wrong but theres a not a cydia tweak that will make your status bar look like the old gray status bar on every screen...

Although there's a cydia tweak called "Status tint" that will give you the ability to change your status bar color.

9. loismustdie555 thread starter macrumors newbie

I meant is there any way to make the .plist file in the winterboard theme work properly in iOS 5 like it did in ios 3