How do I get the correct App Store back on my iPad?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by lsutigerfan1976, Aug 5, 2013.

1. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

So I didn't download anything new over the past several days. But I have noticed that all of the apps showing up in my App Store are for iPhone, and not iPad on my iPad mini. I have not changed anything. It is set to iPad only apps. I have tried to reset everything, restore as new. Rechecked all my settings. But no matter what I do, most of the apps download he iPhone version on my iPad mini. And I am running the latest beta, and yes my udid is registered. This happened just in the last few days.

2. Switchback666 macrumors 68000

Switchback666

Try sign out and back in with your accound, are whe talking regular downloads ? Or you are downloading apps from "purchased" tabs ? If thats the case check its listing only ipad apps.

3. lsutigerfan1976 thread starter macrumors 68000

I tried signing out and signing back in. And it does not help. I did a clean install to beta 5, and it was there for a second. And when you exit back out of the App Store, and back in. It reverts to my iPhone App Store. It seems if I manually look up an iPad app I can find it from my iPad. But if you look at the top 100 apps, it shows all the iPhone versions. The featured apps show iPhone apps instead of iPad apps also. It is very odd.

4. lsutigerfan1976 thread starter macrumors 68000

I am providing pics to show everyone what i mean. I am taking a screenshot of my ipad mini. But the app store is of an app store of an iphone. And it is set to show ipad apps. And it still shows iphone apps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is hard to tell. But basically it shows vine and everything else that an iphone would have in an app store. But this is from my ipad. Also the second one shows jcp for iphone etc, and it also suppose to be from my ipad mini.