How do I get videos I downloaded via iCloud off my iPhone?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by timmaay531, Dec 30, 2011.

1. timmaay531 macrumors newbie

A quick preface: this is my first post here. I looked around to see if this had been answered anywhere and I couldn't find it. So, if it has, please feel free to point me in the right direction, and my apologies.

So, I had a massive freakout with my external HD the other day, and I thought I was going to lose everything on it. So, I downloaded a bunch of TV episodes that were on that HD onto my iPhone 4 via iCloud. Turns out, I fixed the HD problem and I don't need or want those episodes on my phone anymore. They're taking up 3 GB of space. I sync my phone with my Mac and they don't go away. I've unchecked "Sync TV Shows" on the devices page for my phone, but they still don't go away. They've all been "watched" on the phone. How do I get them off? Is a full restore necessary? If so, and this may be an obvious question, will I lose my app data through the full restore?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

2. Mobile923 macrumors 6502

are you trying to get them off your phone onto the HDD? or just off your phone entirely?

if it's entirely, just swipe left on the video, then hit delete