How do I get Whatsapp working on the iPad ?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by augustya, Oct 13, 2017.

1. augustya macrumors 68030

augustya

Hi Guys,

Can somehow could I get this working ? the web.whatsapp.com page when I open on my iPad it does open but I cannot attach files on the web Whatsapp page. I already have an APP for Whatsapp but since I am on iOS 9.3 on an iPad-3, this APP also is not supported, is there any other APP or is there any other way I can get the Whatsapp working on my iPad ?

2. jclmavg macrumors regular

jclmavg

I use messenger for whatsapp from the app store.

3. augustya, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017

augustya thread starter macrumors 68030

augustya

What is the name of the APP messenger for WhatsApp ? is that the name of the APP ?

Edit : I just installed this APP and gave it a try , but I still can't add a file or photo to it ? Does it allow you to attach a file or a photo to your messages ?

4. jclmavg macrumors regular

jclmavg

It's called Whatspad. Yeah it allows me to attach files. What happens when you click on the paperclip?

5. augustya thread starter macrumors 68030

augustya

Nope I downloaded whatspad and when I go in a message and click on the uclip icon the icon to attach photos and when I click on it, the photos&videos option appear but when I click on it it does not open the attach file option.

6. jclmavg macrumors regular

jclmavg

In my case I have to tap the icon twice to make the attach file option appear.

7. augustya thread starter macrumors 68030

augustya

Yes I also do that and the attach file does come and I tap on that but then it does not attach the file.