Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
I am getting an ipod photo off someone on here!!! yeah!!! and i just want to know is there anything i have to do to get my photo's ready to be loaded on the ipod? do they just come out of iphoto? does it take every jpg file on your comp and import them or what?? i have no idea and would really like to know incase there is something i have to do

thanks

mcmav37

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2004
Ann Arbor, MI
You don't do anything. When you connect your iPod, go into iTunes preferences, choose the iPod section and tell it how you want the photos to be synced-- from iPhoto (in which case you can choose any or all albums) or from a specific folder on your computer.

Simple as that. Nothing to do now.

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
mcmav37 said:
You don't do anything. When you connect your iPod, go into iTunes preferences, choose the iPod section and tell it how you want the photos to be synced-- from iPhoto (in which case you can choose any or all albums) or from a specific folder on your computer.

Simple as that. Nothing to do now.
great, sounds good, and all my album art will automatically show up with each song/album on the ipod?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.