Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZestyOne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2009
Paradise
I *** hate the way winterboard changes the fonts and whatnot. Hnoestly I think apple designed their phone perfect and i also have no intention of theming it, or else i would buy an android. i know there are 'fixes' to make the font like 80% close to how apple has it but id rather just have a fresh iphone 4 with mywi and my3g (only things i use it for). im sort of an apple nazi i suppose and i think its immaculate the way it is (except for the battery :p )

my question is...

1. how do i download this without winterboard. ive tried googling and they all lead to this page with no download button (that i can see): http://modmyi.com/cydia/package.php?id=9958
If i have to use winterboard, ill just SSH it to my desktop, then uninstall winterboard (taking the theme with it). that leads to my second question

2. which folder do i go to to manually insert the battery lock screen? i know to back up all the other files, i just dont know how to uninstall it when I have the directory on my desktop with all the files/pngs in it.

Cheers : )

Last edited:

newskin

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Looks like a cool battery, just google "cyder". It's a program of many uses. I just use it to download cydia packages and install them manually. As far as the location of where to ssh it. Not sure but you could try the springboard.app. Good luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.