Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DEAN616

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Im new to this jailbreak. I installed 2.0 on my touch and when going on youtube i see people going on installer to add a usirius "source". Im not sure how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

dantodd

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2008
I don't believe that uSirius is available for 2.0 firmware yet. The interface has changed and the 1.1.4 version will not run on 2.0.

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
I don't believe that uSirius is available for 2.0 firmware yet. The interface has changed and the 1.1.4 version will not run on 2.0.

so everyone keeps saying... I have no doubt that its true, but until I try it, im not convinced. :)

DEAN616

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
do you think that usirius will be available in the future. Also is there going to be an installer available for 2.0 so that we can add sources.

dantodd

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2008
so everyone keeps saying... I have no doubt that its true, but until I try it, im not convinced. :)

You also cannot survive a fall off of the top of the Transamerica Building but you are quite welcome to try if you are not convinced. :)

dantodd

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2008
do you think that usirius will be available in the future. Also is there going to be an installer available for 2.0 so that we can add sources.

I am confident that installer will be ported to 2.0. As far as uSirius is concerned the developer hasn't made any announcement and I don't know if he has any plans to do so.

janstett

macrumors 65816
Jan 13, 2006
Chester, NJ
Update: The author stated in July that he will be porting uSirius to an official iTunes App Store app. I'm waiting anxiously...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.