How do I link a word (text) to another page in my app?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by twn2, May 17, 2013.

1. twn2 macrumors newbie

Let's say on page 1 I have a word "Apple" that I want to go to page 5 when touched. How do I do this? Or can I?

2. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Again, a button is the answer.

Word of advice: hold back on starting any more new threads until you've become comfortable with the fundamentals of iOS / Objective-C programming. Once you are, such questions should (hopefully) become unnecessary.

3. twn2 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the button information! I hear what you're saying about starting new threads which is why I posted my last post about having any websites that may help. I googled my request and came up with blah, blah, blah. I don't wish to make the next killer app, just something that is really simple that fits my needs, so I don't want to go down the long path of learning about everything that can go into an iPad app.:eek: I assumed most of the questions I would have would be to simple for most to want to answer on this forum. Thanks for the info so far! Much appreciated. I guess I'll try to find a more "just for the stupid" forum.

4. Sonnestah macrumors regular

Even "something really simple" needs the fundamentals to be done. Thats why he asks you to read about it a little bit more