Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thenewkasanova

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
And shows no sign of a jailbreak? My iPod has been acting up lately. It's been randomly ending songs and videos in the middle, and deleting some videos. Unfortunately, this occurs randomly, so I can't prove it to the Apple store. I need another reason, like my iPod won't sync with iTunes. Please help!

iToaster

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2007
In front of my MacBook Pro
Short of software modification, cutting the cable, opening it up and destroying the links, nothing. Doesn't it seem a little, for lack of a better word, immoral to cause other problems to get one fixed? If you just hang around long enough, it should eventually happen.

ks-man

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
Short of software modification, cutting the cable, opening it up and destroying the links, nothing. Doesn't it seem a little, for lack of a better word, immoral to cause other problems to get one fixed? If you just hang around long enough, it should eventually happen.

I agree. Everybody around here has said that they have created unfixable problems with their ipt (myself included), and with some help have been able to get it back to a pre-jailbroken working state. I'm not ignoring that some devices may have problems and need to be swapped by Apple, but I wouldn't purposely try to cause another problem.

Explain what your symptoms are and what you've tried thusfar. Worst case is you should be able to get your Ipod back to a pre-jailbroken state so that you can take it in to Apple and explain your video/music problems and they would never know you jailbroke it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.