Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teohyc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 24, 2007
I've read several threads on the problems with repeating keys. And I am right now typing this on my wired keyboard because the irritation of repeating keysssssssss has finally "forced" me to get a wired keyboard.

All these happened because I chose to install the wireless aluminium keyboard update.

How do I remove the wireless keyboard update?

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
I've read several threads on the problems with repeating keys. And I am right now typing this on my wired keyboard because the irritation of repeating keysssssssss has finally "forced" me to get a wired keyboard.

All these happened because I chose to install the wireless aluminium keyboard update.

How do I remove the wireless keyboard update?

You probably can't, I'm guessing, since it actually updates the firmware on the keyboard itself (as far as I'm aware). I haven't had any repeating keys either before or after the update, and the firmware fixed the caps lock bug in Windows XP where you hit the caps lock button and the keyboard craps out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.