How Do I Reopen Tabs in Safari?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Siron, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Siron macrumors 6502

Siron

I know you can "Reopen All Windows From Last Session" but how do I reopen all the tabs in one windows? I subscribe to about half a dozen threads on a Marine Fishkeeping forum and every time I have to close Safari to install an Apple update I have to manually reopen every page in new tabs.

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Safari doesn't have that functionality but for a measly $12 you can buy Saft which will save all your tabs on close. It does a lot a more than that and is well worth the $12. The dev updates it often.

3. Jonathan_W macrumors member

You can try Glims for free which restores your last session whenever you quit Safari as well as other features too.

If you don't want to try any plugins, when you open Safari after you have closed it, click on History and click "Reopen Last Closed Window". If you think doing it this way is a hassle, Glims can do this for you automatically.

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

One method is to bookmark all the threads in one folder. Then you can click on the folder and at the bottom, click "Open in Tabs". To save them all in a folder, just open all the tabs, then click Bookmarks > Add Bookmark For These 6 Tabs

5. Siron thread starter macrumors 6502

Siron

Thanks that's a great idea. I also just noticed that on the Bookmarks pull down you can click on "Add Bookmark for these 6 Tabs" DUH