How do I see/take burst photos?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JustinForest, Jul 23, 2014.

1. JustinForest macrumors newbie

I do not know if this has been asked already, but I had a question about iPhone camera burst mode.

I understand that holding the camera button will take a burst of photos. Afterwards it shows in photo album 'burst X number of photos' but it's just 1 photo I can look at. I don't know how to see the other photos.

My question basically, how do I see/take burst photos and pick?

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Tap "select" in the bottom tool bar when on the burst mode photo.

3. JustinForest thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm in my photo album, on the photo itself. The only select option I get is to either copy/share/assign etc.

I still see the image say "Burst (13 photos)" so is it a mashup of 13 photos put together in one? or the last photo of the 13?

4. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

It sounds like you're clicking the Share sheet button (The square with the arrow pointing out of it).

You want to hit the word "Select..." From there, it should then show you all of the pictures from the burst on the bottom bar, and at the top it should say "Choose Favorites." I've attached screenshots here.

Attached Files:

5. JustinForest thread starter macrumors newbie

Ah, I understand now! Thanks a lot!

6. Bubbles_2002 macrumors newbie

Bubbles_2002

7. Bubbles_2002 macrumors newbie

Bubbles_2002

to see the other photos theres a little select button on the too or bottom depends if your on camera or photos. That select button shows you all the photos and you can check the ones that you like to keep

8. NorShore macrumors newbie

NorShore

Thank you so much for your answer. I would've been staring at the screen for a week before I would've figured out that all you had to do was tap the "select" option. So thank you for that, Tyler23!