How do I sell my Nike AW Series 3 AT&T cellular?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 4RunnerHeaven, Mar 3, 2018.

1. 4RunnerHeaven Suspended

I am not sure how to deal with the cellular part of it since it doesn't have a removable sim card. How do I go about getting this watch ready for the next buyer?

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Settings > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

3. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling it? You just didn’t like LTE or the Apple Watch in general?

4. dave006 Contributor

dave006

In addition to the link @bruinsrme posted about removing the Apple activation lock. If you don't properly remove the lock than no one else can reuse your watch as it will remain "iCloud" lock to your account.

You should follow the normal process to "un pair" your watch from your iPhone, during those steps you will see the option to Erase All Contents and Settings from your watch.

You will also need to contact AT&T to actually have the $10 Unlimited Wearable plan removed from your billing account. It is a manual step that can't be done on your watch or iPhone.

Dave

5. 4RunnerHeaven thread starter Suspended

Selling both my X and the watch. Going back to a paid off Android phone. I honestly don't like seeing my wireless bill being over $300 every month! I'll pick up a second hand Note 8 or V30 probably off Swappa.

I also only used the watch only one time since I had it to make a call. Wasn't worth it.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 3, 2018 ---
    I went through the process, it never showed the erase on the watch, but it wiped out the watch for me when I unpaired it. AT&T has done that already. :)