How do I set my macbook to factory default?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by De5, Dec 20, 2012.

1. De5 macrumors member

I want to reset my mac, and basically have a fresh install of 10.8.2. I have the 13 inch classic macbook pro 2012. I do need garageband, imovie, and basically ilife. If I do a fresh install will I get ilife? Help please

2. De5 thread starter macrumors member

No oneeeeeee???!!#?!@?#!@?!#?!@??!#?!@#?!@?#?!#@!>#$!@?#$!@$?>!@$?!@#>$?!@$>!@#?>$!@#$>%#@?$%!>@#?$%^#$?@!?$%>@#?$%!>@#?%@#>^%$?%>@#?%$>@#?$%>#@?$%#@>$?%@#<$%>?@#$<%>@#?$%>@#?%$@#>?%@#$<>?%@<#>$?%@#<$>%?@#$<%>@#$%>#@?$%@#$>?%@#<$>%?#$%>#$%>^%#>>&%^>%$>^&>*>&(>*&^&>%^&*(>)_(*&^%$#>@#$>^%&*()>*&^%$@#%$?@#%?#@^*?%#$?@#$?%&*?$^?$&?^%&?(&?#?%$^&*(_))(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&%$#@?!@?#!@?!#?!@??!#?!@#?!@?#?!#@!>#$!@?#$!@$?>!@$?!@#>$?!@$>!@#?>$!@#$>%#@?$%!>@#?$%^#$?@!?$%>@#?$%!>@#?%@#>^%$?%>@#?%$>@#?$%>#@?$%#@>$?%@#<$%>?@#$<%>@#?$%>@#?%$@#>?%@#$<>?%@<#>$?%@#<$>%?@#$<%>@#$%>#@?$%@#$>?%@#<$>%?#$%>#$%>^%#>>&%^>%$>^&>*>&(>*&^&>%^&*(>)_(*&^%$#>@#$>^%&*()>*&^%$@#%$?@#%?#@^*?%#$?@#$?%&*?$^?$&?^%&?(&?#?%$^&*(_))(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&%$#@?!@?#!@?!#?!@??!#?!@#?!@?#?!#@!>#$!@?#$!@$?>!@$?!@#>$?!@$>!@#?>$!@#$>%#@?$%!>@#?$%^#$?@!?$%>@#?$%!>@#?%@#>^%$?%>@#?%$>@#?$%>#@?$%#@>$?%@#<$%>?@#$<%>@#?$%>@#?%$@#>?%@#$<>?%@<#>$?%@#<$>%?@#$<%>@#$%>#@?$%@#$>?%@#<$>%?#$%>#$%>^%#>>&%^>%$>^&>*>&(>*&^&>%^&*(>)_(*&^%$#>@#$>^%&*()>*&^%$@#%$?@#%?#@^*?%#$?@#$?%&*?$^?$&?^%&?(&?#?%$^&*(_))(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&%$#@?!@?#!@?!#?!@??!#?!@#?!@?#?!#@!>#$!@?#$!@$?>!@$?!@#>$?!@$>!@#?>$!@#$>%#@?$%!>@#?$%^#$?@!?$%>@#?$%!>@#?%@#>^%$?%>@#?%$>@#?$%>#@?$%#@>$?%@#<$%>?@#$<%>@#?$%>@#?%$@#>?%@#$<>?%@<#>$?%@#<$>%?@#$<%>@#$%>#@?$%@#$>?%@#<$>%?#$%>#$%>^%#>>&%^>%$>^&>*>&(>*&^&>%^&*(>)_(*&^%$#>@#$>^%&*()>*&^%$@#%$?@#%?#@^*?%#$?@#$?%&*?$^?$&?^%&?(&?#?%$^&*(_))(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&%$#@?!@?#!@?!#?!@??!#?!@#?!@?#?!#@!>#$!@?#$!@$?>!@$?!@#>$?!@$>!@#?>$!@#$>%#@?$%!>@#?$%^#$?@!?$%>@#?$%!>@#?%@#>^%$?%>@#?%$>@#?$%>#@?$%#@>$?%@#<$%>?@#$<%>@#?$%>@#?%$@#>?%@#$<>?%@<#>$?%@#<$>%?@#$<%>@#$%>#@?$%@#$>?%@#<$>%?#$%>#$%>^%#>>&%^>%$>^&>*>&(>*&^&>%^&*(>)_(*&^%$#>@#$>^%&*()>*&^%$@#%$?@#%?#@^*?%#$?@#$?%&*?$^?$&?^%&?(&?#?%$^&*(_))(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&%$#@?!@?#!@?!#?!@??!#?!@#?!@?#?!#@!>#$!@?#$!@$?>!@$?!@#>$?!@$>!@#?>$!@#$>%#@?$%!>@#?$%^#$?@!?$%>@#?$%!>@#?%@#>^%$?%>@#?%$>@#?$%>#@?$%#@>$?%@#<$%>?@#$<%>@#?$%>@#?%$@#>?%@#$<>?%@<#>$?%@#<$>%?@#$<%>@#$%>#@?$%@#$>?%@#<$>%?#$%>#$%>^%#>>&%^>%$>^&>*>&(>*&^&>%^&*(>)_(*&^%$#>@#$>^%&*()>*&^%$@#%$?@#%?#@^*?%#$?@#$?%&*?$^?$&?^%&?(&?#?%$^&*(_))(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&%$#@?!@?#!@?!#?!@??!#?!@#?!@?#?!#@!>#$!@?#$!@$?>!@$?!@#>$?!@$>!@#?>$!@#$>%#@?$%!>@#?$%^#$?@!?$%>@#?$%!>@#?%@#>^%$?%>@#?%$>@#?$%>#@?$%#@>$?%@#<$%>?@#$<%>@#?$%>@#?%$@#>?%@#$<>?%@<#>$?%@#<$>%?@#$<%>@#$%>#@?$%@#$>?%@#<$>%?#$%>#$%>^%#>>&%^>%$>^&>*>&(>*&^&>%^&*(>)_(*&^%$#>@#$>^%&*()>*&^%$@#%$?@#%?#@^*?%#$?@#$?%&*?$^?$&?^%&?(&?#?%$^&*(_))(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&%$#@