How do I set up .Mac Web Galleries?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ndriver182, Sep 12, 2007.

1. ndriver182 macrumors 6502a

I've had my .mac account for a while and my iPhone so I've been wanting to set up the new web gallery feature. I received my new mac pro today, which had iLife '08 installed so I decided to see if I could figure out the new gallery feature. I couldn't find any settings to enable web galleries on my .mac account online, in my .mac preferences on my computer or any specific preferences in iPhoto. I did try to click the "web gallery" button in iPhoto and it would then bring up a dialog box asking what sort of permissions I wanted to give for the photos, but then when I told it to upload it would give me an error telling me it would not upload the files. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I know I have gigs of open space left. Can any veterans help me out?

2. ndriver182 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I realize this is a total newb issue, but somebody must be able to help. I tried again to send a photo from my iPhone to the web gallery and it told me that the web gallery needs to be set up online through the .mac webpage. The problem is that I've looked everywhere in my .mac account online and I can't find any settings for this.