How do I solve sudden dead of iPad Mini

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kit94, Aug 6, 2016.

1. kit94 macrumors newbie

How do i solve sudden dead of mini ipad?

My mini ipad, (did not jailbreak), will have a sudden dead for few seconds.
    It happens when I am browsing the Internet, Facebook or playing games, it suddenly went black out.
    At that moment, whatever button i tried to press does not gives any response.
    After a few seconds, approximately 4 to 5seconds, it resume to the homepage of my mini ipad.
    The wifi signal was cut off and resume automatically but it killed the app that i was using.

May i know what can i do to solve this issue? Or why does this happen?

2. ericwn macrumors 65816

Are your apps and iOS up to date? Which version iPad mini do you use? What troubleshooting steps have you tried already?

3. ChrisWilliam macrumors member

ChrisWilliam

My iPhone 5s have experienced the same case, but for my iPhone, i thought it's the storage probelm, as it's a 16GB iPhone.
    The black screen problem can be fixed temporary by a restart. i say temporary, because it will happen again, after several days.

I finally fix my iPhone by cleanup all junk files and temporay files and get about 5GB storage back. Now i keep it have about 3GB free stroage space, and it works normally.