Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
They keep sending me e-mails about new products and crap, and I do not want them. I click the link to unsubscribe, and in my account preferences, the box to receive emails is unchecked, but they keep sending me this garbage. Does anyone know how I get off their mailing list permanently?

ziggyonice

macrumors 68020
Mar 12, 2006
Rural America
As far as I know, there are a few different Apple list-servs. You might want to check the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each one (new products, iTunes newsletter, etc.).

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
As far as I know, there are a few different Apple list-servs. You might want to check the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each one (new products, iTunes newsletter, etc.).

I'm only on one, for new products, and I click the link every time I get one of those e-mails and it doesn't work.

MacUser2525

Suspended
Mar 17, 2007
Canada
I'm only on one, for new products, and I click the link every time I get one of those e-mails and it doesn't work.

The couple of times I have had to do it with others I just went to the contact page for the company's website then proceeded to email everyone listed including the CEO and any other address I could find in the CC politely explaining that I no longer wished to receive their mail worked every time so far...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.