How do i track my MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Dan0903, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Dan0903 macrumors member

i live in the UK, the apple website says its been shipped but nothing else, how do i track it on fedex like you lot are?

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

They should have sent you a confirmation e-mail with all that relevant information.

TEG

3. MacHappi macrumors newbie

MacHappi

I had the same problem

so I called Apple today and they told me it was being shipped by TNT in the UK and gave me the tracking number - this tracking number wasnt on any of the emails I have had to date from Apple. I then used TNTs website to track and had to call them to get a full update as apparently the plane shipping mine is late into the UK!!!

Give them a call and they'll be able to help.

4. Dan0903 thread starter macrumors member

I do, it just says 'Track your order', and it takes me to my order status on the apple website.

Which just says "order shipped on March 4th".

how do i check it on FEDEX?

5. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Look for a tracking number, then go to Fedex.com (or whatever the shipping companies web site is) and enter the tracking number in the field.

TEG

6. MacHappi macrumors newbie

MacHappi

if its coming to the UK its not coming by Fedex it's TNT.

The link you have to your web order is useless, it gave me the same info as you are getting, you need to call the 0845 number on your email and get the TNT tracking number and then go to www.tnt.co.uk to track with the consignment number they give you.

Hope this helps