How do I undo MobileMe

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by rm2092, Aug 15, 2008.

1. rm2092 macrumors 6502

rm2092

I am no longer signed in with mobileme and I would like to go back to syncing my contacts from my iphone to my mac threw itunes, i have tried but failed thanks for any help...

2. Macsterguy macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

On your phone in settings, turn OFF push, contact and calendar sync then plug-in and sync with iTunes.

3. Cadium macrumors member

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap your MobileMe account and tap "Delete Account", it will ask if you are sure if you want to delete the account from your phone, tap "Delete Account" again and it will remove your MobileMe account from your iPhone (and will also remove all contacts, calendars, e-mails, and bookmarks as well).

From there, just connect your iPhone to iTunes and under the "Info" tab enable synchronization for your contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and whatever else you want synchronized.

Enjoy your iPhone! :) :apple:

4. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Good idea to check that signing out of it isn't going to lose your contacts and you have a backup.