Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rm2092

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2008
I am no longer signed in with mobileme and I would like to go back to syncing my contacts from my iphone to my mac threw itunes, i have tried but failed thanks for any help...

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
I am no longer signed in with mobileme and I would like to go back to syncing my contacts from my iphone to my mac threw itunes, i have tried but failed thanks for any help...
On your phone in settings, turn OFF push, contact and calendar sync then plug-in and sync with iTunes.

Cadium

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2008
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap your MobileMe account and tap "Delete Account", it will ask if you are sure if you want to delete the account from your phone, tap "Delete Account" again and it will remove your MobileMe account from your iPhone (and will also remove all contacts, calendars, e-mails, and bookmarks as well).

From there, just connect your iPhone to iTunes and under the "Info" tab enable synchronization for your contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and whatever else you want synchronized.

Enjoy your iPhone! :) :apple:

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
Good idea to check that signing out of it isn't going to lose your contacts and you have a backup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.