Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
how do I update a MobileMe gallery with new pics?
Thanks
Frank

Morod

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2008
On The Nickel, over there....
I'm using iPhoto 08.
I'm guessing you have a published gallery that you want to add photos to.
What I do is drag the photo from iPhoto to the gallery I want to put it in on the left hand side of the iPhoto window under MobileMe Gallery.
Hope this helps.

Morod

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2008
On The Nickel, over there....
Morod,

This is fine for one photo, but what if I want to put a new Album of 21 photos into my Mobile Me Gallery?

Tom G.

Find the album you want to add to the MobileMe gallery. Click on it, then in the lower right of iPhoto, click on the Mobile Me icon. A box will ask if you want to publish the album. Click on the Publish button and it's done.
Now if you want to add 21 photos to an already published album, drag the 21 photos from wherever they are in iPhoto to the album you want to add them to (if the 21 photos make up their own album, simply merge the two albums). Drag the album with the new photos to the existing same-named album under MobileMe Gallery in the left hand bar. All new photos will be added to the existing gallery. You're done.
Let me know if you meant something else.

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
Thanks Morod that answered my question. As I read your answer I realized I knew that but had forgotten it. Thanks for the memory update.

Speaking of updates the photos that I put on my Mobile Me Gallery do not have tittles on them is it possible to add them after the photos are posted on mobile me. I don't believe you can do it on Mobile Me as that is strictly for showing the photos. But is their a way to update the photos with the new titles on them?

Playgear

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2010
Thanks Morod that answered my question. As I read your answer I realized I knew that but had forgotten it. Thanks for the memory update.

Speaking of updates the photos that I put on my Mobile Me Gallery do not have tittles on them is it possible to add them after the photos are posted on mobile me. I don't believe you can do it on Mobile Me as that is strictly for showing the photos. But is their a way to update the photos with the new titles on them?

If you change the titles in iPhoto, the changes are pushed to the gallery.

And make sure you have titles turned on for your album :)

You can also rename them from the Gallery web application at me.com/gallery

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.