How do I use RevealMenu

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mrwamck, Nov 6, 2015.

1. mrwamck macrumors member

I've installed RevealMenu on my iPhone 6 to get the 3D touch features that come with the iPhone 6s but
    I'm not really sure as to how I can now move icons around? When I press on an icon to move it it just
    twiggles a little but I can't get them to twiggle all of them so I can move them which normally happens
    without this tweak installed.
    I'm sure many out there know how to do this and I would be very grateful for any tips/hints.

William

2. Prabas macrumors 6502a

Prabas

3. mrwamck thread starter macrumors member

Ha ha, Thanks. It was already set and I noticed it by chance when I tried to hold on the Settings icon
    and by chance just swiped up and low and behold all the icons started wigling.

4. mrwamck thread starter macrumors member

Another question!
    I've installed AdvancedSettings8 and I'm suppose to tap and hold the Settings icon to bring up
    a menu of a lot of settings that I'm able to change but when I tap and hold the Settings icon
    it just vibrates nothing comes up. Is there a conflict with AdvancedSettings8 and RevealMenu?

William

5. erayser macrumors 65816

erayser

I don't know about AdvancedSettings8, but I know "Shortcuts" by CP Digital Darkroom... 3D touch Settings icon menus works with RevealMenu.