How do I use the beta version icloud

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by applemike68, Jul 4, 2011.

1. applemike68 macrumors regular

Hi all,

How do I turn on the beta version of Icloud? On apple's website, it states if you download itunes 10.3 the icloud beta version will turn on. I have that, but I can't figure it out.

thanks

2. BillyBobBongo macrumors 68020

BillyBobBongo

All the documentation that you require can be found on the developer website.

https://developer.apple.com/icloud/

You'll need more that iTunes 10.3 however. Currently iCloud is in Beta and therefore the tools required to activate it are limited to developers only. If you're not a developer you'll need to wait until the Autumn when it gets moved out of Beta and opens up to the masses.

3. RDowson macrumors 6502

RDowson

Do you mean iTunes in the Cloud?

In iTunes, go to "Preferences" > "Store" > Under "Automatic Downloads" check the boxes for the things you want to automatically download.

On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, go to "Settings" > "Store" and again under "Automatic Downloads" select what you want to automatically download.

Thats it!

Everything else requires a developer account.

4. applemike68 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks guys, it looks like I will have to wait until the fall as I've done the suggestions.

Thanks again,

5. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

This post may give you a clue: