How do new customers Pre-order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cjrulli, Jun 8, 2010.

1. cjrulli macrumors regular

I'll be switching to AT&T, as of now when I look up my number port eligibility it's not eligible so I will most likely getting a whole new number.

How exactly do I pre-order? Do I go through AT&T or Apple? Once I receive my phone will I have to bring it to an AT&T?

2. sandkicks macrumors member

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

you can do it all from apple's website. just wait for the pre-order to go live on the 15th. I can't remember exactly what happened last year, but I think if you want to reserve the phone to be pick-up on launch day at an Apple Store, you must complete this before you go into the store (to help keeps the lines down)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone?mco=OTY2ODA2OQ

4. McBeats macrumors 6502a

is it true new customers can only get 1 phone? if that is true, how long til they can get another one? I'm planning on setting up 2-line family plan with 2 iphones.

5. Raima macrumors 6502

They have to pass the test before they qualify for 1 first. The test varies from store to store in the task that they give you.

6. k24eg22 macrumors newbie

shhhittt i would be pissed if they do that cuz both my iphone lines r due for an upgrade.. i hope they dont pull that stunt cuz ill be upset..

7. NikeTalk macrumors 6502a

He should wear comfortable running shoes, shorts, and preferably an under armour shirt.

8. cjrulli thread starter macrumors regular

Does anyone know how I would preoder from a Premier member standpoint? I just checked my eligibility and I can get discounts through my school. Would I have to preoder through AT&T than since I don't have an account?

9. micawoli macrumors member

I have the same question!