How do people have the iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sparda, Sep 24, 2007.

1. sparda macrumors newbie

I have seen people on youtube that have an ipod touch. How did they get it. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. If it says it ships on the 28th how do those people have it.

2. Cameront9 macrumors 6502a

Cameront9

No, It said ships BY the 28th. They've been in stores for almost 2 weeks now, too. I got mine (ordered 9/13 from Apple) today...

3. wizzracer macrumors 6502

wizzracer

Ummm, I walked in and bought them. Then I walked out.

4. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

wheres the text of the dude with his head in his hands?

5. parrotheadmjb macrumors 6502

best buy + $432

6. jmpage2 macrumors 68030

jmpage2

Target .. $375 including tax and shipping.... 4.4% coming back to me in 90 days.

:)

7. wizzracer macrumors 6502

wizzracer

Don't leave out all those rewards points. They add up fast over a year. I think I got $150.00 now.

8. Remixen macrumors member

i´ll get mine by october 10th my apple store says:mad:

9. iskhj000 macrumors member

Got mine today

It said to ship on the 28th but got it this am. seems ok

10. GrimmGreen macrumors regular

at least when you get yours there might be a good case available , I'm nervous to take mine out of the house :eek:

11. jne381 macrumors regular

Because they are a bunch of douche bags over at Apple.

Any other questions?

12. parrotheadmjb macrumors 6502

that sucks, best buy has free shipping. and I paid $432 for a 16gig, a mere 50 some more than you, and I got it a week before.

13. Football1maniac macrumors regular

Football1maniac

Story Of The iPod

1. Drove to a Best Buy

2. Walked into Best Buy

3. Talked to lady and told them my desire.

4. Lady says, "Hmm...how did you know that we got any in?"

5. I reply, "I just say that me and Stevo exchanged AT&T Numbers..."

6. Hands me iPod

7. Got bombarded by 5 different people in store

8. Left store, got asked by 2 different employees to see my receipt

9. Left Best Buy and headed home to my dwelling.

The End.:apple:The Story Of The iPod! Coming to local booksellers near you

**Requires two year activation and agreement to contract...hang on! Oops no AT&T on that device...Darn!**

14. oreoremix42 macrumors newbie

got mine today ordered it from apple.com the day after

15. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

when did you order it?

16. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

I'm guessing he meant the day after it was announced / available on the apple store.

17. Macks macrumors newbie

......................................__................................................
    .............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
    .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
    ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
    ...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................................
    .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll................................
    ..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
    ...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
    ................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
    .................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
    ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
    ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
    ................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,..................
    ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
    ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
    ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
    ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
    ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
    ......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,...........................

18. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

Put a hat on that guy and that was me when I found out I couldn't cancel my touch order and they were at best buy the very next day. . .

19. UbuntuFu macrumors regular

Lots of iPod touches at the Apple store in San Diego, UTC mall. I asked the guy how many they had, he said like 10 boxes of 16 and 8 boxes of 8 came in and its 5 ipods per box. so that's quite a bit. it'll probably sell out tomorrow :p

Week 38.

20. oreoremix42 macrumors newbie

Yea i ordered it the day after it was annoucend and i had it engraved and i got it a couple days ago

21. BII macrumors member

[​IMG]