how do think the original iphone and replica

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by terrylee, Sep 11, 2008.

1. terrylee macrumors newbie

terrylee

i found that so many iphone repica in market. and they alway is cheaper but the feature is almost. which do you choose?why??:):cool:

2. Joe23 macrumors 6502

I choose the non-replica Apple iPhone version, purely because it's not a crap knock-off.

3. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

4. hexonxonx macrumors 601

LOL This thread is funny.

My brother got that stupid iPhpne knockoff, the one that is made in China and actually has the nerve to have iPhone labeled right on it. It's so stupid that you have to have a cable with a 9 volt battery attached to it to get internet. Yeah that's right. How they came up with such a strange contraption I really have no clue.

My brother kept it a day and got an LG touch screen instead. It's still no iPhone but at least it's not trying to be.

5. vegas-steven macrumors regular

FYI I think the op is referring to the ciphone. It is a pretty remarkable clone.

You can see video of it on YouTube

6. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Oh I see. It was kind of hard to figure out what he was talking about. I'm not really interested in checking it out though, my iPhone suites me perfectly.

7. uberzete macrumors newbie

At some point I would think there would be an App on the iPhone that can help with grammar and syntax; I'd suggest you get an iPhone in the event that happens.