how do think the original iphone and replica

terrylee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 3, 2008
i found that so many iphone repica in market. and they alway is cheaper but the feature is almost. which do you choose?why??:):cool:

Joe23

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
I choose the non-replica Apple iPhone version, purely because it's not a crap knock-off.

hexonxonx

macrumors 601
Jul 4, 2007
Denver Colorado
LOL This thread is funny.

My brother got that stupid iPhpne knockoff, the one that is made in China and actually has the nerve to have iPhone labeled right on it. It's so stupid that you have to have a cable with a 9 volt battery attached to it to get internet. Yeah that's right. How they came up with such a strange contraption I really have no clue.

My brother kept it a day and got an LG touch screen instead. It's still no iPhone but at least it's not trying to be.

vegas-steven

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2007
FYI I think the op is referring to the ciphone. It is a pretty remarkable clone.

You can see video of it on YouTube

uberzete

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2008
Los Angeles
i found that so many iphone repica in market. and they alway is cheaper but the feature is almost. which do you choose?why??:):cool:
At some point I would think there would be an App on the iPhone that can help with grammar and syntax; I'd suggest you get an iPhone in the event that happens.