How do tmobile refill cards work?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mexbearpig, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Mexbearpig macrumors 65816

Mexbearpig

i have a $25 refill card and wanted to put it on a little phone. I will be doing texting mostly and <100 minutes a month. What are the rates for it as pay as you go

sorry bout the bad grammer. im in a hurry

2. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Okay, assuming you have already bought the prepaid phone...

the card should have the instructions right there. You may have to activate the phone first. This should take about ten minutes at most.

The card has a 12 or 16 digit number, depending. You enter those into the phone and it will add the requisite amount to your phone.

$10 will get you 30 minutes of call time. $25 will give you 150 minutes. Definitely worth it to not go cheap unless you really, really have to.

I love my prepaid T-mobile phone. I will never go back to a plan again -- not even for an iPhone. And AT&T's prepaid plan sucks.

Let me know how it goes

3. Mexbearpig thread starter macrumors 65816

Mexbearpig

Well heres the thing. My mom ordered them from somewhere, im pretty sure tmobile. But the order said 2 phones. So she got 2 phones and a $25 refill card as an offer or whatever. And she is using one with her sim card. On the box it says it comes with a sim card. If i pop that in will it have any problems?
    And there is no texting on pay as you go?

Thanks

P.S. My mom took to long so she paid for both phones. Shes not upsetting the establishment :D