How do we give Apple requests in next versions?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ibridget, Dec 16, 2008.

1. ibridget macrumors newbie

I admit it, I have way too many apps.

That said, is there any way to get the attention of Apple to ask if they can increase the pages allotted for the apps? I know, 9 pages you would think would be enough, and perhaps after I am bored with all the holiday apps, I may free up some, but honestly I have paid for about 4 pages worth and don't want to delete them simply for the sake of making space. I've even kept a few apps in my itunes folder on my pc but not transfered them to the touch so that they are there if I want to transfer them over later, but not carry them around continuously.

But is there any way of voicing what we'd like to see in future updates that Apple will actually see? TYIA!

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Go to the product-specific feedback page.

You don't need that many apps. You can't use that many apps.

3. quick5pnt0 macrumors regular

I know I'll get flamed for this but seriously I doubt Apple cares what people request. They'll add certain features if they like they idea.

4. ibridget thread starter macrumors newbie

"You don't need that many apps. You can't use that many apps. "

Oh come on you're just not trying LOL..

I have games and voice recorders and a diary and photo editors and gambling games and gas milage estimators and GPS trackers and weight loss helping apps and a koi pond and ICE app and cocktail maker app, and radios and greeting card makers and news and.. and......shall I go on? ;) I know, I'm addicted. I love my ipod touch <3

5. tnsmart macrumors 6502

I totally agree. The iPod is a wonderful platform for all of these apps that can give it so many functions. Out of the 100,000 apps or whatever in the store, 148 isn't very much. Why should apple limit the potential of the platform?