How do you become a App Tester for the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Krayzie116, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Krayzie116 macrumors 6502

This probably going to get deleted lol

I was wondering how do you become a App tester for the iPhone for people who make apps. I would like to help doing that I've been wanting for awhile. If this against the rules I'm sorry just been wondering quite awhile about it.

2. RenoG macrumors 65816

Go to Cupertino California stand out in front of the Apple bldg and with your iphone in hand do this....
    [​IMG]

then come back and tell us how it went..;)

3. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

LOL funny picture Bro

4. spades1412 macrumors 6502

Theres no such thing as an officially App tester. There is a developers program through apple where developer have access to the tools to develop apps. The developers do their own testing. I think they have the ability to test their apps on several devices. So in theory, they could have others beta test their apps for them before they release an app. I think thats up to the individual developer though. I'm sure Apple has official rules regarding this though.

5. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

iBetaTest.com is a good place to start. There are other sites out there that do a similar thing, but I've used it in the past to get my apps tested and it worked really well: You can register on there as a beta tester and offer to test apps that developers post for testing.

Be aware that if you agree to test someone's apps, you will be expected to give constructive feedback and thoroughly test apps out.

6. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Search on Craigslist.

I live in the Bay Area just 5 minutes away from Apple HQ and so I constantly see people looking for Developers to create Apps for company/businesses, and developers looking for testers.

lol at that image from RenoG