How do you call this... ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ThoDis, Nov 24, 2013.

  1. ThoDis, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013

    ThoDis macrumors newbie

    Nov 24, 2013
    Hello guys,

    I have lost all 4 silicon things and I need to order new from ebay.

    Could you please help me as I cannot find their name.


    thank you in advance
  2. Jiaman macrumors newbie

    May 5, 2013
    Just type in Mac Book Pro rubber feet replacement?

    If you're under Apple care or warranty, you could get a free replacement.

    You may also want to take a read at this too;
  3. Gonzo3333 macrumors 6502a


    Mar 30, 2009
    Chicago, IL
  4. bookwormsy macrumors 6502

    Jul 7, 2010

Share This Page