How do you carry the Apple Pencil with the Keyboard Folio?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by David58117, Aug 4, 2019.

1. David58117 macrumors 65816

I’m interested in the Keyboard Folio case for my 11”, but it seems that means I need a separate sleeve just to store the Pencil. It would fall off if it’s just attached to the iPad, right?

How are people handling this?

2. JayMysterio, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019

JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

Carry it like you would any other writing utensil?

If I am carrying it in my sling bag, there's always a smaller pocket or two to put odds & ends. I put it there.

If I am carrying it without my sling bag, it's in a sleeve that has enough room for the pencil.

The pencil doesn't require a separate carrying case or something, I've never found it to be that fragile.

3. Nhwhazup macrumors 68020

Nhwhazup

I put my iPad, keyboard and pencil and earbuds in a zippered pouch. Keeps everything protected and together.

4. spiderman0616 macrumors 68040

spiderman0616

I have a Tomtoc sleeve that fits the iPad Pro, Smart Keyboard Folio, and attached Pencil. It even has a fabric guard on the inside that keeps the zipper from rubbing on anything.

If I leave the house with my iPad Pro, it’s in that sleeve. I much prefer the Apple keyboard case to any third party options this time around, but the lack of side protection is the one thing I hate about it.