How do you carry your Airpods around?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thatJohann, Jul 17, 2017.

1. thatJohann macrumors 6502a

thatJohann

Do you keep the Airpods case in your front pocket at all times when you're using them?

Do you take them out of the case and put the case in your backpack? Do you leave them at work?

I'm curious as to how folks carry around the Airpods and their case.

Personally, every morning before commuting to work, I stick them in my ears, and put the case in my work backpack. Then I get to work and I plug in the Airpods case to charge as well as my iPhone. Then I connect the Airpods to my work Macbook and catch up on emails while listening to Spotify. When I'm done for the day, I reconnect Airpods to iPhone and put the case back in my backpack and head home. Rinse, repeat.

How about you?

2. QueenTyrone macrumors 6502a

QueenTyrone

3. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I always carry my AirPods in the case with me, typically in my Pocket. I find the case is fairly durable and I don't have any issues putting them in my pocket with discomfort.

I typically use my AirPods for fitness. I charge the battery case while I'm working out. That way when I am through with my workout, I put my AirPods back into the charging case and then the battery case is fully charged until the next time I need to use them and I don't have to think about charging them.

4. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

i keep mine in a pocket case i got from amazon that has a keychain attachment...i got it after i place my airpods in my scrub side pant pocket and tossed the scrubs in the dispenser and they were good as gone....so with my second pair i put them on my lanyard with my work badge.

5. megagene macrumors member

megagene

I always keep mine in their case in the little watch pocket of my jeans. That pocket is the perfect size for them.

6. jockethebastard macrumors newbie

I keep mine in my "coinpocket" all the time. In the case ofcourse.

7. Fireball Dragon macrumors 6502a

Fireball Dragon

Bag/pocket in the case whilst not in use. As naughty as this is, when I take them out (briefly) they go in my back pocket! Have dropped out before as I have temporarily forgotten they were there, so not the best idea...

8. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

I have a, AhaStyle Full Protective Cover Keychain, it’s hooked on the inside of my bag. Easy access

9. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

10. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

I got this case too after the Catalyst case broke where the clip was. Total engineering failure. I bought a few of the above cases in multiple colors (red,black, blue and gray)

11. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

i got this after losing my first pair in my scrubs...accidentally left in my pocket and never found them

12. AlphaHumanus macrumors 6502a

In the lighter pocket of my jeans if I’m civie, and in a dedicated pocket of my tool kit when I’m working.

My AirPods and case are so filthy and beat up it would make most of you cry.