Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kegler

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2011
Since its smaller, i would pressume some people bought becos they would need a carrier/bag anymore... but its not small enuff to fit most pockets.... so who is still carrying it with a bag? isnt an ipad a better choice since you gonna carry a bag anyway ? :D

boss1

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2007
for a roomier fit:
791001_XL_1.png

for the ipad mini:
551223_sk_lg.jpg

----------

Since its smaller, i would pressume some people bought becos they would need a carrier/bag anymore... but its not small enuff to fit most pockets.... so who is still carrying it with a bag? isnt an ipad a better choice since you gonna carry a bag anyway ? :D

most Northface sport jackets and a variety of jackets have large inside pockets.

I carry mine in my inside jacket pocket.

kegler

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2011
for a roomier fit:

----------

[/COLOR]

most Northface sport jackets and a variety of jackets have large inside pockets.

I carry mine in my inside jacket pocket.

Cant be wearing jacket on a summer right? :D

boss1

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2007
Cant be wearing jacket on a summer right? :D

hmmm good point... i haven't thought about 6 months from now. I'm sure I'll think of something.

Still that little brown padfolio I bought? It happens to be tiny compared to a full size padfolio. So I don't look like working salesman or tax auditor walking around with it.

I sold my full size iPad for this very reason. the size gives the iPad a different level of portability that (for me) is worth it despite a non retina display.

With the iPad: I had to leave it in the car to just about every place I traveled to or it felt akward.

With the iPad mini: it's goes everywhere I go, which in turn actually adds value, my iPad now comes in handy when i need to pull up a list in grocery store, account numbers in a bank, an agenda and other info at an office, etc etc.

I didn't buy the iPad mini because I like petite things lol. It's essentially as portable as my iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.