how do you change just home screen wallpaper ?

anonymous4a

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
Hi, do you change just the home screen wallpaper in ios 7 ? I go to the wallpaper/brightness section under settings but it seems to only allow me to change both the lock screen and home screen ? Is there anyway to change the home screen wallpaper ?

djtech42

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2012
Mason, OH
Hi, do you change just the home screen wallpaper in ios 7 ? I go to the wallpaper/brightness section under settings but it seems to only allow me to change both the lock screen and home screen ? Is there anyway to change the home screen wallpaper ?
When you click on the set button, it asks if you want to set it as home screen, lock screen, or both. At least it should? :confused:

anonymous4a

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
i'm on 7.0.4 , yeah, I see that screen to choose between the lock screen and home screen but whatever I choose, it than shows me a sample of the chosen picture as a wallpaper screen but on the lock screen page ( time is above ) , is that a glitch than ?

djtech42

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2012
Mason, OH
i'm on 7.0.4 , yeah, I see that screen to choose between the lock screen and home screen but whatever I choose, it than shows me a sample of the chosen picture as a wallpaper screen but on the lock screen page ( time is above ) , is that a glitch than ?
The sample always shows the lock screen, but it should actually change the home screen if you select that option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.