How do you clean AirPod Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Canadia69, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Canadia69 macrumors regular

I've had these for over 3 month now and I really like them but their major inconvenience is that You have to keep cleaning then from earwax and the case gets the most dirty I think. Maybe it's because I keep them(in the case) in my pockets or because I leave them the cupholder in my car when I drive...

I want to know how you guys clean them because near the hing of the case it gets really tight and difficult to clean? Also what do you use to clean then? Water? Special cleaning product? Because I'm just using regular antibacterial wipes....and it doesn't scrum enough I must say

Or if yours don't get so dirty, how do you keep them so clean?

Ps. I'm still learning English...so sorry for the spelling

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I use a microfiber cloth to clean them after each use, which works well. Otherwise, a cue tip with rubbing alcohol (Minimal amount) works, which the alcohol will evaporate.

3. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

I second the microfiber cloth. I usually have one around at the office and at home, so generally after I am done using them, I wipe the case and AirPods off with the cloth. Granted, I have only owned them for a month, but the case and AirPods are still relatively clean.