Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steinlager

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2007
I use one of those cloths that come with glasses. Wipe screen, done. No dust, no smudges. Works perfectly!

lowbuzz

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2008
Very few people realize that kerosene burns off very quickly and at very low temperatures - not high enough to even burn the hair off your arms.
So the best way I've found is to douse myself and the laptop with a little of the juice and just walk into the Apple store.
And when one of those smarmy Steve Jobs wannabe Apple "geniuses" refuses to clean my computer for me, well I just light a match and boom!
Again, kerosene burns off very quickly and at very low temperatures - but you can sure scare the begeezus out of everyone in the store.
You usually get about 15 seconds of screaming and flailing your arms about before it burns off.
Cool thing is - the next time you ask them to clean it for you, they'll just do it. Cuz they're scared you might get so mad you'll spontaneously combust again. Also works anywhere else you want things done for free.
[If after reading this, you light yourself on fire with kerosene - this message was posted by a professional stunt arsonist in a controlled environment - do not attempt this at home, or at the Apple computer store.]

danvan21

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2008
Very few people realize that kerosene burns off very quickly and at very low temperatures - not high enough to even burn the hair off your arms.
So the best way I've found is to douse myself and the laptop with a little of the juice and just walk into the Apple store.
And when one of those smarmy Steve Jobs wannabe Apple "geniuses" refuses to clean my computer for me, well I just light a match and boom!
Again, kerosene burns off very quickly and at very low temperatures - but you can sure scare the begeezus out of everyone in the store.
You usually get about 15 seconds of screaming and flailing your arms about before it burns off.
Cool thing is - the next time you ask them to clean it for you, they'll just do it. Cuz they're scared you might get so mad you'll spontaneously combust again. Also works anywhere else you want things done for free.
[If after reading this, you light yourself on fire with kerosene - this message was posted by a professional stunt arsonist in a controlled environment - do not attempt this at home, or at the Apple computer store.]

wow, thats a great idea! I wont do it myself but i will do it to my cat.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.