How do you delete apps you don't like from Cydia?

NateEssex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
I have been looking for an uninstall feature, and have found none. I can't delete the apps like normal App Store apps, with the black and white "X" on the top left corner.

Is there a way?

Thanks!

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
I have been looking for an uninstall feature, and have found none. I can't delete the apps like normal App Store apps, with the black and white "X" on the top left corner.

Is there a way?

Thanks!
Cydia>Manage>Packages

Delete it from there.

Also try Cydelete I believe that's the name. dl it form cydia

Comment

doctapeppa

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2008

Is there a way?

Thanks!
Seriously you could have googled this but...go into "packages" and click the package you want to remove --> click modify --> remove

Comment

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Search for the App or thing you wish to uninstall within Cydia using the Search tab at the bottom right, then select it, then click the remove button in the top right, then tap "Confirm".

Comment

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007

Is there a way?

Thanks![/

Comment

NateEssex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
Thank you, thank you(sorry I was getting frustrated), thank you, & thank you. :)

Comment