How do you do that streaking blur effect?


macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2006
St. John's, Newfoundland
AE for sure...

You could certianly key frame a radial or directional blur in After Effects to get this effect. Not sure if you can do the same in FCP but probably can...I don't have FCP in front of me right now...