How do you do this...

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by ecksmen, Aug 27, 2006.

  1. ecksmen macrumors member

    Jun 6, 2006

    I see this is used a lot (the below mirror effect).

    I discovered it when playing arround with iweb - after finding dreamweaver a little slow I wanted to see what iweb was like.

    When you add in an image within iweb, on certain pages it drops this effect in. Yet I cant seem to do it manually - what's it called and how can I do it manually to other images?
  2. ecksmen thread starter macrumors member

    Jun 6, 2006
    Ok so I've found it as a submenu called reflection.

    Cheers all the same.
  3. 7on macrumors 601


    Nov 9, 2003
    Dress Rosa
    here, though this prolly should go in the Mac Applications forum

    Attached Files:

Share This Page