How do you enable right click on a macbook?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by -Josh-, Nov 11, 2007.

1. -Josh- macrumors regular

Well, I can't figure out how to save the image to my Mac. I'm a new user, obviously.

Thanks for the help guys -

Josh

2. Big-TDI-Guy macrumors 68030

Big-TDI-Guy

I think it's Control + Click (command + click) ? It can be enabled through your system preferences if it's not already.

Not sure - you should try using the forum search for these questions.

3. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

go into the system pref then go to mouse select trackpad on the top and then scroll down and you should see a box unchecked saying for secondary clicks place two fingers to right click, click that and place two fingers and click and there you go :D enjoy

4. TheStu macrumors 65816

What image?

Click on the apple in the upper left corner of your screen, go to System Preferences. Within there, click on Keyboard & Mouse. Then, in the trackpad settings, make sure you have tap clicking, and 2 finger clicking turned on.

Now, what that just did for you is this. To perform a secondary click (what would ordinarily be called a right click for a mouse user) you can either
    A: Place 2 fingers on the trackpad and tap lightly with both fingers at once
    B: With 2 fingers on the trackpad, click the trackpad button (its huge, you can't miss it)
    C: Hold CTRL while clicking

5. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

I assume you want to save an image from web browser to your computer?

No need to right click. Just drag it to desktop/any other place :)

6. -Josh- thread starter macrumors regular