How do you find icon locations on iPhone?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by creativedogmedia, Jun 7, 2012.

1. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

I see the stock locations just fine via iExplorer. I am using the Jaku theme and trying to replace icons for things like Instagram and LinkedIn but dont see them listed under the Jaku theme. How do you replace those icons?

Also, I tried to replace the actual phone icon but replacing icon@2x.png and icon2x~iphone.png didnt work? Suggestions?

TIA

2. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

Is Jaku enabled via Winterboard, or are you just trying to use the icons instead of stock and leave everything else un-themed?

3. creativedogmedia thread starter macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

4. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

It could be that Jaku doesn't have these items themed. If you find an icon that you want to use for these, then you should be able to rename it to the stock name, or, if there is no icon for these items in the theme, pick another one you like and copy it to the stock location and give it the stock icon's name while renaming the actual stock icon to something else.

5. creativedogmedia thread starter macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

Weird...I go to private/var/stash/applications and there are some of the icons there but LinkedIn is not...assume this is the correct spot to be looking?

6. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Your looking for AppInfo. It's what I use to theme icons.