Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

db2431

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
I have a psp and its a brick in the pocket, touch being as slim as a nano and the size of a psps screen, does it still feel bulky in a pocket?

ohio state fan

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2007
I know your pain I have a Psp and hate how it fits in my pocket. As far as the touch goes, can't even tell it is in my pocket.

Matteh117

macrumors regular
May 24, 2007
Surrey, UK
If it wasn't for the fact that I could hear music playing from it, I would forget it's there or would have to keep touching my pocket to make sure it's in there. ;)

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
I find it in my pocket the same way a New Zealander finds a sheep in long grass... very satisfying.

Hitch

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2005
Well, if you are wearing cargo pants thus making it harder to find your iPod touch I would just make a mental note in which pocket I last put it in, better yet, I would always put it in the same pocket! Then just put your hand in the pocket and move it around until you find it.

I hope this helps.

Genghis Khan

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
lol @ the people who can't feel the touch in their pocket

i have the world's smallest flash drive and i can't feel it, and have to keep checking to see if it's there...i imagine the touch will be similar

phillipjfry

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2006
Peace in Plainfield
I tend to keep tools and keys in my pockets throughout the day, is the screen as resistant to scratches as the iPod is known to be?
How hard (easy?) is it really to scratch the screen? Do you really really have to try and scratch it to make marks?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.