How do you freaking fix this??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by skylar64, Dec 8, 2011.

1. skylar64 macrumors newbie

(sorry if this has been posted already but i'm kinda new to this place)
    ok now i've been wondering about a few errors that i've been getting for a while and now is the time that I really need to fix them. to start, I am the administrator of my computer, no one has Ever used it but me. all i am trying to do is share some files with the home Mac but again the whole "you do not have permission to view these files" error keeps popping up, with the little red circle and the white line inside it? yeah :( how can i get at them? like it's my files right? just enter the password i thought but i dont even have the opportunity to do that. secondly, the home computer, as far as i know, doesn't have any network restrictions, but when i try to access a few download sites (for roms and other files) i am getting a 403-Forbidden error. how is that possible, cuz again i am the administrator. please tell me wtf i do????

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

You get the 403 error because you do not have permission to access those sites. It has absolutely nothing to do with your computer.

3. thundersteele macrumors 68030

enable filesharing, adjust the permissions for the files you want to share if necessary