Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fleeper

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
I have found a few books at books.google.com that I would like to download and put onto my ipad.

How do I accomplish this?

P Mentior

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2008
Ohio
Add them to iTunes and check the sync books box in the books tab in your iPad's settings within iTunes

P Mentior

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2008
Ohio
I don't think google books is a place to download any book you find. If the books you found are classics you should try Project Gutenberg and if it is there download the epub format. If you don't find it there it probably means that you can't download it for free and you will need to pay for it through the ibooks store.

tkermit

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2004
I don't think google books is a place to download any book you find. If the books you found are classics you should try Project Gutenberg and if it is there download the epub format. If you don't find it there it probably means that you can't download it for free and you will need to pay for it through the ibooks store.

You can download some classics as .epub files directly from Google Books as well ?!

Attachments

• wild.jpg
    wild.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 94
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.