Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThunderRoad

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2010
I'm trying to get rid of the iCloud Download column. It's the one with the image of the cloud, and then the corresponding cloud to wherever or not you've downloaded a song etc. However the usual way isn't working. I am unchecking it in 'Show Columns' and it disappears...only to reappear as soon as I restart iTunes. Is there a way to permanently get rid of it?

manu chao

macrumors 604
Jul 30, 2003
I'm trying to get rid of the iCloud Download column. It's the one with the image of the cloud, and then the corresponding cloud to wherever or not you've downloaded a song etc. However the usual way isn't working. I am unchecking it in 'Show Columns' and it disappears...only to reappear as soon as I restart iTunes. Is there a way to permanently get rid of it?
You can move it to the far right which should move it out of view (and it stays there through restarts of iTunes in opposition to removing it which a restart of iTunes also for restores it).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.