How do you guys clean your silicone cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sneak3, Jan 8, 2015.

1. sneak3 macrumors 6502a

Hey.

Just got a brand-new white silicone case to match my white iphone and, godamn, it's freaking beautiful. I could spend a day just looking at that combo.

However, I soon realize after 2 days that it picks up a lot of dirt and small stains. Not even talking about lint, that I knew beforehand.

Carrying it all day in my pocket or leaving in regular daily surfaces, which I could see no dirt in the first place (if there was dirt, I'd never put the iphone on it).

But really I had no idea it would catch dark spots/marks that easily. I tried rubbing with my finger and nail and it didn't quite work.

What is the best way to clean it so I dont end up tearing it or scratching it deeply?

ps: If someone knows about any other white case similar to the white silicone, PLEASE TELL ME.

2. ducatiti macrumors 6502a

ducatiti

3. sneak3 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I dont know what that means in my country. Neutral liquid soap maybe?

4. shawnpuerto macrumors member

Not sure if you have windex or something like that. That's what I use.

5. Apple fanboy macrumors Penryn

Apple fanboy

6. sneak3 thread starter macrumors 6502a

scrubbing brushes are usually too big to be precise. Do you think I could do it with a soft toothbrush?

ah alright, I might have something like that. So you put windex into a piece of cloth and rub?