How do you hang up with CallBar?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by heyyitzmelissa, Feb 1, 2012.

1. heyyitzmelissa macrumors 6502

While the bar is up there. Don't want to open Phone app to hang up.

2. Zorn macrumors 6502a

Zorn

It seems to act really flaky, which is why I uninstalled it. Sometimes tapping would answer, sometimes not. Sometimes tapping would hang up, other times would bring up some icons. When it's something as critical as the phone, I need to have it be reliable.

3. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

I uninstalled it as well. I didn't like to have to "swipe" to hang up. I would prefer a red "END" call button. Also, while on a call and CallBar is visible, the status bar is blocked.

4. swiftbmx macrumors regular

I think CallBar is a great concept but it freaked me out that it had so much control over my Phone app which I think is too risky.

5. heyyitzmelissa thread starter macrumors 6502

Uninstalled. Good thing I bought it when it was on sale.

6. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

Hm. No problems here.. I love it. Swipe to the left to end a call.:)

7. imalazeeass macrumors regular

I agree that they should just make a simple hang up button instead of swiping to the left.

8. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

9. swiftbmx macrumors regular

if it helps I just downvoted myself

10. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

No, I understand. It does have control over your phone app. Who knows, they might be listening...;)

11. swiftbmx macrumors regular

I meant it more that I find something as important as the phone app not worth messing with because of possible crashes. i'd hate to lose a call with a client because i wanted some convenient tweak. everyone else can get bent.

12. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

settings>callbar>Call pickup method>answer-decline buttons ;)

13. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

Yea, just teasing you. I'm in full agreement really. And if Callbar ever crashed my phone app of made it act squirrely I'd be in the devs face calling for a refund at the very least. But it's been stable and dependable since day one, with continued support from the developer. I've been running with it since late October, fully dependable and nice to have when I'm trying to execute a stock trade in different app or recording video of a priceless moment and somebody blows up my phone. This would have been a disaster without Callbar's help!

14. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

That's only good for when you get a call. OP is talking about hanging up a call after you've answered it.

15. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Swiping to the left works great to end calls. Super fast and smooth. Much easier than trying to press a tiny red "end" button IMO.....however that option should be made available to those who prefer to have it.

Developers for CallBar are MIA from all accounts. There's still the issue with non-working custom ringtones that has yet to be addressed. As much as I want to uninstall CallBar.....I can't because it's so convenient and one of my fav tweaks/apps I currently have installed on my 4S right now.

16. heyyitzmelissa thread starter macrumors 6502

PICKUP method. I am not an idiot and I didn't overlook this.