How do you know if you made the AT&T cutoff?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nojokews6, Jun 15, 2010.

1. nojokews6 macrumors regular

I ordered at 2:55est time. It says processing under my order number

2. DataRiff macrumors member

DataRiff

I would really like to know the answer to this as well. SOMEONE?

3. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

See, thats where it gets confusing.

Since they had to use the paper and pen method and then re enter the info at a later time, it would *seem those people (including myself) would be behind the people who's orders went through without any problems whatsoever.

So who really knows? I guess just keep checking your online status wherever you pre ordered from.

This whole day has been a disaster.:(

4. CJayC macrumors 6502

5. DataRiff macrumors member

DataRiff

I received the official confirmation e-mail around 2pm EST today... SO I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get it on the 24th... I called the store I ordered it from and they said that AT&T (the bigger people at AT&T, for whatever that's worth) said that any orders processed before 4:30pm EST would be for the 24th (I'm getting it shipped to my house)... I'm still worried though :-/

6. swoods93631 macrumors regular

I was told this afternoon by an ATT rep that as long as I received an order number from my online purchase before 4:30 Eastern or 1:30pm Pacific I would get the phone on the 24th. My order went through at 12:30 PDT, even though I have not got a confirmation email yet he said not to worry it takes up to 24 hours for those to go out and up to 24 hours for the bank account to be debited. He seemed very confident as I asked several times for clarification. We will see I guess. :eek: