How do you like the invisibleshield?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Poat84, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Poat84 macrumors 6502

Poat84

Ima go to a store that installs them tomorrow. They charge a flat fee off $44 for Full Body. Once they have the invisibleshield on that put it in an oven to make it dry faster. (the oven is set to a low temerture so the phone wont be damaged.)

The ETA to finish one phone is about 45mins.

I had three friends that took their phone to the same place (Fuzion of Ideas) and they love it.

Its located at Irvine Spectrum.

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I should probably start that kind of business, mine will be cheaper though it will take longer due to normal way of letting it dry up haha.

It looks nice on the back, especially if it was really installed properly. Check out the other Invisible shield threads actually.

3. Poat84 thread starter macrumors 6502

Poat84

Haha are you ableto fit your iclear on your phone wjthout messing up the shield?

I might keepmy phone without the case if I like...I like texting without the case. I took my screen protector off for tomorrow.

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

It won't close sometimes, either I did something wrong or it really just won't fit :p

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've got the IS installed on two 3G iPhones and one has the Incipio Ultra Light Feather and it's a tight fit, but it does the job. The 2nd has a Griffin Leather Case that has a nice rather snug fit, but is well protected. IS was installed for free by ZAGG installers at MWSF '09 and they lived up to their promise to "make it right" when it comes to customer issues. Everyone else was paying $20 per install from the experts...:cool:

6. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

I don't have the IS but I do have the Bodyguardz - similar enough that I can say that any sort of protection like this is top notch. I only go with the Bodyguardz because I get two for the price of one IS but they're about the same and I love it.

7. Poat84 thread starter macrumors 6502

Poat84

Noooo i called before i left and they were sold out but they should have more in by 4pm today. This is the highlight of my weekend lole

8. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

why not buy a bodyguardz and do it yourself

when i installed mine it took me about an hour

9. Poat84 thread starter macrumors 6502

Poat84

I broke my right arm, I cant use it. Im still doing therapy on it.

10. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

I had it on my last iPhone, It feels to sticky to me. Leaves to many finger prints and whatever else is on your fingers it will leave behind. Also Rainbow streaks are popular with those. I love my anti glare film more then anything else I have tried. No finger prints, smooth, matte. enough said

11. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

After reading hundreds of posts and reviews, I decided to get the SGP Shield for my iPhone 3G. The iPhone that I'm currently using is naked but I will be receiving a brand new one from Apple as a replacement within next couple of days so the SGP Shield will be applied as soon as it comes out of the box.