Phones How do you pay prepaid phone bill?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by hunterheath33, Feb 9, 2013.

1. hunterheath33 macrumors regular

How do you pay your prepaid phone bill? Refill cards, automatic renewal through bank account? If you do refill cards, do you buy monthly, or 3 or 6 months at a time or just 1 whole year? I'm interested

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

WHen I was on prepaid I got refill cards, usually got one for about how much I expected to need for the month.

3. bearda macrumors 6502

I've always used automatic charge to a credit card.

4. G51989 macrumors 68030

G51989

Every time I go to France to visit the GFs fam, a few times a year ( the rest of Europe is just America 2.0 ), I use a prepaid, and I'll pre pay for 1-3 months depending on how long I stay, and I pay cash at the store.

If I was in the US, I would have paid in advance.

5. silentbob007 macrumors regular

With Tmo I buy refill pins online at slightly below cost and no tax. I generally get a few months worth at a time.

6. bohbot16 macrumors 6502a

bohbot16

My favorite is callingmart if they offer your refill cards because you earn a loyalty discount on top of their discount. If you follow them on twitter or facebook they have sale codes pretty consistently (once a month or so) so you can buy enough refills until their next sale.