how do you request a refund for Gpush?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by maximus96, Aug 20, 2009.

1. maximus96 macrumors 6502a

maximus96

the developer tweeted that they would offer a refund if you want it. well i want it because the app sucks. yes its only $1, yes I spend more buying a soda, but I still don't want to pay for something that doesn't work and want my money back since i bought pushmail instead. I emailed them and they said I have to go thru apple. I haven't done this before so I want to ask how to go about this?

thanks

2. iFerd macrumors 6502a

You can try going to your iTunes account and going through the link to "report a problem." I don't know what your chances are of success, but that is the only approach I know of to start the discussion.

3. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Jesus, how much are your sodas?
    Mine are 1$.
    I dont want to live where you live.
    I hope you know im kidding.
    If you get a refund, and every one demands a refund, then gpush will never update and become better you know.
    I knowyou're entitled to your dollar, but if everyone just let it be, maybe it will get better?
    Just a different perspective.

4. maximus96 thread starter macrumors 6502a

maximus96

20oz bottles are $1.25 at the vending machine here at work.

i, for one, don't care anymore about gpush simply because pushmail works better, and i don't have to give them full unrestricted access to my gmail account. i don't want this to turn into a gpush/pushmail debate.

i will try the itunes link when i get home...now i need to screen cap the developer's tweet about offering refunds if requested...

5. converge macrumors member

I requested a refund through the same "Report a problem" link in my purchase history yesterday. I have yet to receive a response from Apple, but from looking at the iTunes reviews, I would be shocked if I didn't eventually get a refund.

6. johnnyxhuynh macrumors regular

johnnyxhuynh

As of approximately 5:30 PM CST, GPush has been working for me without a problem. Have you turned back on the notifications to see if they are working for you now as well?